20090206

Quick update (Tell u in details later)

Friday-
IT tutorial... Borin.
Came home n chatted wif Vijaya
Told Jess couldnt pick her up, she bullied me for not pickin her for IT Lecture
IT lecture was fuckin borin
Stephen, Sheng wang n I get down 2 writin Pmalaysia report... till 1am...(giv u more clearer details n pics later)
Chatted wif Jess 4 while... she buly me 4 not sittin wif her at IT clss... EVIL WOMAN
Took a bath n went to sleep.

Saturday-
Woke up few minutes b4 Mandarin lcture...
Rushed there wif Sheng Wang...
Dumb lecturer turned up late
He was old, forgetful but funny...
Fucker talked mostly in chinese...leavin me n magen blur
Luckyly Jess translated 4 me... Victor was oso blur...embarrassing
Sent Jess back home...Lol, my helmet is too big for her...
Sent Sheng Wang at KTM... saw Chua n gang on d way
Sent Alicia to KTM wif her 3 loads...LOL
Saw Chua n d gang again...
Followed them for lunch (wait, Im suppose 2 b veggie!)
Now at home writin blog
Will go KTM in an hour... go home!!!


I will get this blog in detail asap...now runnin outta time.

No comments:

Post a Comment