20100220

Hauntings- A Warning?

Most of you may call this a coincidence, some may call it a warning, and I believe it’s a good creep material to write about.
We all have the moment right? Where we sit down in a group and chit chat about things when the teacher is not around. Well in my class it happens way to often whether the teacher is in the class or not. It was during my form four, when I was still a non-believer as I haven’t got the sense I have now. The gang was talking about ghost stories and encounters among each others. And then there was me and few others who were the critics as we were the non-believers. The stories went on until there was a heated argument whether ghosts exist and there were lots of vulgar criticizing going on.
All of sudden a house sparrow entered the class. Well, house sparrows do visit us quite often but then this time it was different. The sparrow flew towards the ceiling fan and “bang”. Its headless body flew towards us and landed by our feet. The head flung out of the classroom.
We were all shocked. There was few seconds of silence in the class, and we were looking at each other’s faces like… “Dude? What just happened?”
Marni took the lifeless sparrows body away to bury it but we boys were all scared the shit out as for us, that seemed like a warning to shut us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment