20100805

Juz Hanging out in Penang : The Trip (Day two)


And comes the next day.... we woke up after a sardined but well slept night (at least for me) and went out to breakfast and strolling. After begging and crying with the guys, I manage to drag them to the toy museum. The 1st and largest toy museum in Malaysia (they claim so)
I got the inspiration form Melody who brainwashed me to go there cause she knows I love toys. Somehow we found new stuffs and went into a weird moment in the museum. Its concept is supercool, like pyramid, and the collections are simply awesome, but most are not well arranged. Stop the talking and Lets check this out!!!

in THE TOY MUSEUM


We found out :
Soon Seng has fetish for Robots....



Now we all know Navin is horny... seriously, we all can imagine how horny he can get... but I bet most of of wont have imagined how horny he really is! I mean look at the pictures he took:

Onegai teacher's hentai pose?


But finally he came to senses and took a proper picture....



 He paparazi'd another an innocent visitor

But we did catch him doing this though: 




You think Navin is bad? Now, He is horny yeah, but he never hid any secrets from us... but Vishnu! Haiz.... I am dissapointed... 
After so long of friendship only then I got to know he is actually gay... I mean, now we have two Vishnu's who love games with sticks and balls... Sad... (emo moment, pray with me ppl)


At first he got jealous of Superman's groin size....

Then.....




For god sake, he gets happy getting humped by Predator!!


 And the he measures the size of Spidey's so he can choose wether Superman or Spidey...

He even loved:

Going ass to ass with King Kong!!!

And the only woman attracted him....

Looks more like a man!

And....


What the??? NO, I AM NOT KISSING.... thats just the angle Soon Seng tricked me into!!!


NO..... I AM STILL DRUNK FROM LAST NIGHT!!!! REALLY!!!! 

Sometimes, our long lost twins are not necessary alive....

Like what Navin found out...


His Bro Franky lost his head....



Same went for whoever this is...

Some brothers....

Are meant to be ball-kicked...

And some others


Are just like you....

While others....

Are as lifeless as you... 

While remaining ones...

Shoots balls....

I even met my bros.... mine was more cooler than Navin though...


He was also a total negative of me....

So... you might be looking and thinking of bringing your kid to here and have a fun family moment right? Sure, why not.. if u can explain to him...



What the fuck is happening here....


And how....


you did this with your wife or husband for him to turn up....

Or why...


The Rock is sucking cock!!!!

and 



Male to male humping should be left to Vishnus...



Vishnu.... the other looks more human then you... pls give up...

Something I really couldnt understand is... why would SNK betray to Capcom? the 2 main Heroes apparantly left to more power gay Street Fighter series... I mean...


Look!! Iori Yagami is simply lost there!!! (Far left)



And Kyo is posing with them!!! (also far left!)

But one thing surely was heaven there.... 

The collection of....



SPAWN!!!!



*drool*

What is yet to come next year??? Now, lets have a short preview.....



Batman's new sidekicks are asians...



The next power ranger will be more like Russell Peter's show....



Mummies actually wore proper attire and were Indian looking...



Peeing on monkeys is not animal cruelty....



Next Hottest Bachelors were the ones in this blog... (so gals pass me ur number!)



And Kenny Ng sometimes looks like Kenny Ma....


BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Beach)


Jeng jeng Jeng... when ur stuck in a island, beach is the best way to lepak!!!



I bet he was actually Posing.....  


















Yeah... all the posers.... 

This poor horse was forced to pose with them as well...




Look at him.... he really has a emo face...

No comments:

Post a Comment