20100105

Hauntings- Headless

My mom told me this story last night which she heard from my dad; I don’t know how real it is. My dad’s friend works as a security guard at AIMST University and they have couple of foreigners working as security there.
One night, two of the securities went on a routinely check by the girls dorm. One of the security peeped into the dorm and saw a terrifying head, with no bodies floating. Thinking it was probably one of the girls and he didn’t see properly they just walked and continued their check.
After walking several meters they saw a girl walking down the staircases. To their horror, the girl had no head, only body walking down the stairs. They were in a shock for a nearly a week after the incident refusing to go back there. Seems the headless horseman is not alone. He left his girl back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment