20101010

Some Quick Updates of previous sem

Here are some quick updates of my previous sem activites caught on camera...

I met up with this crazy dude during "Thinking out of the Box" soft skill program
Look at that pose... you already know something is not right with him...

My groupies...

And what is he doing??


IPman when u put 2 brown dudes in it...

Chandramohan... time to say good bye senior buddy....



Vic and Doyou(Missing in Picture) jammed in my room...

And then there was the aweful memory of my Moral Campaign... fml for doing it!

But, yeah I still look good hating it...


Woots... Doctor Surin n Prof James... Aww, comeon, this was the 1st time  we get to wear lab coats... probably the last also... 



There goes my German quality fits... rght before my presentation. Luckily Doyou had a pair that can fit me... Lesson learnt: Rely Germans only for cars, soccer and ons chicks..

I found out (which was pretty late) that redbull's cap has its logo embedded on it... cool

Mira found out my secret garden... I was trying to grow carrots in my fridge XD...

Somali (the cat) went missing... Now I dont have anyone to bully, and Ah seng got no one to shout at...

Li Shing surprised me with this few days before my bday... thanks gal! love u ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment