20100623

Just a chit chat at KFC (warning: 18sx )


So finally after almost 4 months I step back into my heaven, which I once almost visited daily. Yes people, I am talking about KFC. Oh, Shut up with the cholesterol and calorie and unhealthy level. We all going to die some time anyway!
So that was the topic. Me, Sara and Navin were talking about what we should do when we know we were about to die.
Sara said : I would enjoy to the max by spending it with my loved ones.
Navin said: I would buy all the game consoles and play and get wasted...
I said: I would Russian Roulette my self, with my worse enemy.... if he dies 1st.... I would place another guy to play with!!!

Seriously... u are thinking WTF?
Who cares if I kill too many on the process? I am about to die, I dont give a fuck!!!

The only thing they can they can bring to judgement is my ghost, or death sentence my already dead body as Navin said! hahaha....

Then Sara gave a thought, what will you do if you wasted all the money and life, you lost your life and everything thinking you are dying, but then it is a false report...

My Ans:
I would play Russian Roulette with the Damn Doctor!!! Since I lost everything, who cares if I die!

What if it is female?

My Ans:
I would rape her and then play Russian Roulette with her... again, I cant be convicted coz I am dead!

What if she is an Ugly Fat Female?

My Ans:
I would let my dog rape her and then play Russian Roulette

What if the dog dont want to?

My Ans:
There is no other sad situation but that. She might as well kill herself.

So somehow the topics gotten more sexual and explicit: so our conclusions were:

BESTIALITY- WHEN MENS DICKS ARE LESS PREFERRED
  Some women can be so sick! and some men can be mentally ill!!!!

FAT BITCHES ON THIN MEN
  The men are never visible!!!

HENTAI TENTACLE MONSTER
 These monsters got dick but they still insist on raping with they many many tentacles that mysteriously appear out of no where leaving the somehow perfectly trapped extremely busty hentai babes moaning and screaming and cumin!!! WTF??? if I had Tentacles and Dick, I would still rape with my DICK!!!

THE JAPANESE ANIME LOOKING ROBOTIC SEX DOLLS
 I saw this in the news where there made more awesomely pretty looking semi robo sex dolls created in Japan.
The Japanese are really smart... which is why they are also very very sick!!!
Imagine 1st Tentacle monsters, Orgy exercises, and now this?

(Summary of Dialogues:)

Sara:
So whats the Lubricant? Engine OIL??????

Navin:
If you dont like the sex position open up the Boobs for the TFT Menu

Me:
Click Click... What if the thing goes out of battery?

Sara:
What if the thing goes out while giving a head? Bite!!!

Navin:
So next time some we see an ugly guy with a hot chick, we know who she is!

We had a great Carb burning laughter moment!

1 comment: