20090729

All this voices inside my head!

Do you know when yesterday when I was having dinner with Ramesh and happen to meet you I was actually talking about how much I love you and how confused I am not to know what to do?... May be showing you was god's way for asking me not to give up yet...Although many times you're asking me to forget you, many times you're asking me to not to love you, many times you have told me you don't love me and your feeling could never change, I cant stop but to believe in all the little voices in my head. Though sad, sometimes I feel like I should, but I couldn't let go. My heart is asking me to keep loving you, and I will do so. I have decided. Its too soon to give up. Not Yet Dar Ling. I am trying to keep myself away and think, and decide for the few days to come, on what I should do... so forgive me if I couldn't be with you as I did before. But trust me, I will be back with the same love I have for you... Although u don't love me, that doesn't matter.... I will keep loving you. Although I had let go the few others for you, I haven't regret it... You know why? Cause I believe you are the one and not them. Cause my heart tells me that one day you will change your mind... all I have to do is keep loving you until you do... all I have to do is wait for that day...
Why do I love you so much? I don't know... I just want to hear your voice, feel your touch and look into your eyes as long as I could...
Why am I so stubborn? It might be because the little hopes you gave me made me believe there is and will be a chance for me to be with you...
Why cant I stop? I don't know... I seriously don't!
I may sound like an idiot. I may sound annoying... I may have upset you now and many times before... I am so sorry my dear...
If there is one thing Kamina had taught me is to Never give up... To Hold the Blazing Sun and to Open A pathway for my dreams I can walk upon... He is rght... nothing is impossible... so is me and you being together... Hopefully one day, we will be holding hands and laugh at this, hopefully it does happen... I know it will. I believe in myself... although its gonna be a painful process for me, I wont give up. Because I love you... and only you. It doesn't matter if u read this or not, because I know by now you already know how I feel towards you... I just want to wait until you to feel the same for me... Which I believe will happen by time...

No comments:

Post a Comment